Introduction to Photoshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Length: 3 Hours
Ages: 15 and up
Capacity: 15 people
Price: $49 per person
Your work (and play) as a photographer doesn't end when you press the shutter button. With software such as Adobe's high-powered Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop applications, you can enhance and transform your photos to fix problems, improve composition and exposure, and so much more.
Where to begin learning tools like these? Right here. In this course, photographer, graphic designer, and educator Brian Mundy introduces the concepts and creative options behind photographic post-processing. From fixing problems to retouching, Brian shows how to do it, without overdoing it, with Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop, and the Adobe mobile apps.
• Importing and organizing images in Lightroom
• Rating images in Lightroom
• Adjusting images in Lightroom
• Retouching in Photoshop
• Making pixel-level edits in Photoshop
• Syncing and editing images in Lightroom mobile
- Intro to Photoshop$49$490$0